Net revenue per Year between 15.000€ and €23.000

Estimated Values for the year 2024

Enjoy Attractive Returns on Your Property Investment

The West Cliffs Resort Offers an Attractive Rental Programme

Through our rental programme, property owners can gain passive income while not at the property. The West Cliffs team will take care of property management and managing guest stays. The owner keeps 70% of the daily rate revenue, while deducting a daily fee for cleaning services and amenities maintenance.

Net revenue per Year between 15.000€ and 23.000€

Estimated values for the year 2024

The rental programme is an option for owners to take full advantage of their property investment.

Monthly Revenue Varies by Season

It manages to get about 63% of the total net revenue between June and September (4 months), and almost 90% between March and October (8 months)

The owner's Net Revenue is calculated as follows:

The owner receives 70% of the daily revenue, with a deduction for cleaning fees and tour operator commissions. The remaining 30% is distributed to the operating entity.

Annual Estimated Net Revenue per unit is different for each kind of property

ANNUAL NET REVENUE PER UNIT ESTIMATED FOR 2024
Units
Net Revenue
Apartments
15,000€
Townhouses
15,000€
Twin Villa V2
23,000€
Twin Villa V3
16,000€
Twin Villa V4
18,000€
Villa Duplex V3D
20,000€

Based on the actual rental pattern and considering the recent 2023 history, the expected annual net income for the owner, by typology, is presented alongside.

The net income for apartment and townhouse owners is a forecast for 2024, as it is a new product with no relevant associated history.

Contact Us

For more information complete the form or write to realestate@westcliffs.com.
We will get in touch with you.

Real Estate T.: + 351 262 249 882
Real Estate M.: + 351 967 131 410
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT

Do you want to contact us directly by phone? Feel free to call us between 9:30AM and 6:30PM GMT, at the number + 351 262 249 882.

CONTACT US

Do you want to contact us directly by phone? Feel free to call us between 9:30AM and 6:30PM GMT, at the number + 351 262 249 882.

DOWNLOAD BROCHURE

We will send the brochure to your email and it will be available for immediate download on the site.

What is Your Contact
Related to?

Do you want to contact us directly by phone? Feel free to call us between 9:30AM and 6:30PM GMT, at the number + 351 262 249 880.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER